The Effect Syntax is:
- PLAYER is the TARGET Player. Defaults to YOU
- X is an integer parameter, usually positive or negative, and often applied to Unit Stat. Defaults to 0
- Effect is the unique Keyword name
- N is a positive integer parameter, usually designating the exact number of targets. Defaults to 1
- CARD is the TARGET Card. Defaults to ME
- SPOT is the TARGET Spot. Defaults to HERE
- WHO is the selector, which must be one of You, They, or AI. Defaults to They if a target PLAYER exists, and You otherwise.
- Select is a Binary Clause
- Element is the relevant Game Element for this Effect. Defaults to All
Every Effect has a
- SOURCE - Exactly one Element, that has the Ability that did this Effect.
- Owner - Exactly one PLAYER. This player must Own the SOURCE above (or be the SOURCE in the case of some Player Actions).
- TARGET - One or more PLAYER, CARD, and/or SPOT
|Setting Up||Ability Effects||Order of Play|
All items (32)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.